Sunday, March 6, 2011

Coke and Rum

That was definitely my drink of choice this weekend and thus the weekend was pretty awesome. Friday night was drinking and people watching at a strange theatre party (by far the best parties to people watch) and Saturday was my friend's birthday so we went sake bombing and out to our friend's house in Santa Monica. Overall it was a worthy weekend to pre-game Spring Break on Friday!! I also decided to give myself a henna tattoo, temporary, on my rib cage to see what it looked like. I like it for the most part. I designed it myself and it's two overlapping triangles with a thunderbolt. Hopefully it'll look good as I tan over break haha

I think I've had a mild case of food poisoning since Thursday which hasn't been that fun. It hasn't stopped me from going out but my stomach hurts when I wake up and go to bed, odd. Hopefully it's all gone so that I can enjoy this week. Nothing really special is happening for the next while but I don't have much homework so that's always nice. 

Check this out...Rock, Paper, Scissors online!

Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Kudi ft. MGMT and Ratatat

This is one of my favorite songs so I might have already suggested it but it's always worthy of a listen.

Nick


2 comments:

  1. Nick!
    I don't know if stores out on the west coast carry htis or not, but Pepsi has a "Throwback" cola made with the old Pepsi recipe and real cane sugar, rather than that high fructose corn syrup. Because rum is a sugar based distillation, I think it tastes better when mixed with the Throwback Pepsi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen that kind of Pepsi but I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete