Thursday, March 24, 2011

March Madness - Sweet 16

I know it's a little late but I thought I'd do a fun take on March Madness. For each matchup I'll pick the team I think will win and I'll also include the cutest guy on the winning team. I'll do one for the Elite 8, Final Four and the final. Let's go!

Ohio St. vs Kentucky
Winner: Ohio St. - Aaron Craft. Not the best looking team


UNC vs Marquette
Winner: UNC - Patrick Crouch


Kansas vs Richmond
Winner: Kansas - Jordan Juenemann


VCU vs Florida St.
Winner: FSU - Luke Loucks


Duke vs Arizona
Winner: Duke - Casey Peters


UConn vs SDSU
Winner: UConn - Kyle Bailey. Not cute team


Butler vs Wisconsin
Winner: Wisconsin- Ben Brust


BYU vs Florida
Winner: Florida - Cody Larson


Nick

2 comments:

  1. This sort of made me laugh. I have no clue about anything going on in college basketball right now. Couldn't even name players... but they are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben Brust has to be the cutiest guy. I'd love to see a picture of that young tight ass!

    ReplyDelete