Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Vegas and home

Sorry for the delay between posts. It's been a crazy week. Besides the boring packing and cleaning, I left LA on Saturday and went to Vegas. I haven't been to Vegas since I turned 21 so I was very excited to go, even if it was only for 1 night. We stayed at the Aria in the suites and wow, our room was beyond amazing. The views were fantastic, 52nd floor, and the bathroom was beyond epic haha

View from the room


We started drinking the second we arrived then walked around the Strip for a bit before getting dinner and getting ready for the night. We made our way over to the Mirage to meet another group of friends, drank some more and took some limos to the club XS. The line to get in the club wasn't that bad and for some odd reason, the bouncer let us cut in line and pay a lower cover than everyone else. Hooray for having hot girls in the group! The club was...epic. It was inside and outside, with a pool, and we all had a really great time. The dance floor was really packed so we decided to dance in the pool, shallow end of course, and it was the best decision we made all night!

Outside pool at XS


We got back to our hotel at 5am and slept til 10am and then left. My friends drove back to LA and I drove, alone, to Salt Lake City. I was really tired but it wasn't that bad of a drive, besides the wind. Overall, I had a great time on my mini-vacation. Definitely worth taking a trip out to Vegas, especially if you have never been before.

Now, I'm eating delicious chinese food and watching Family Guy. I leave for New York on Thursday and I'm beyond excited for that trip! I'll be sure to update when I get back.

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment