Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm a Senior!

My excitement
These past couple of weeks have been insane and I haven't really had the chance to post in a while but it's all been worth it because I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL AND I'M A COLLEGE SENIOR! Oh, and the Lakers lost so today is essentially the greatest day ever (only partially kidding)!

In other news, I'm going to be in NYC in two weeks and I need a suggestion for something to do when I get in on Thursday afternoon. I'll have from about 4-7pm free and I have no idea what to do so any suggestions would be awesome! I also would love food and bar recommendations. Pretty much anything you guys think I should check out. These next two weeks better fly by because I'm impatient like no other and I just want to be on vacation haha

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment