Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sigh of relief

Like I said, I'm done with school. It's awesome but it feels weird to not have homework in the back of my mind. Can't complain about that though! Now I just have a few more days of work then I'm headed home, to Utah, for the summer. I have mixed feelings about going home. It'll be nice to see my family but I just wish I could be in LA or NYC or somewhere working. Oh well.

Anyways, the next two weeks are going to be pretty amazing. I'm going to Vegas this coming weekend and NYC the weekend after that. I'm stoked. Both are going to be crazy, especially Vegas haha, and I'll be sure to take plenty of pics. It'll be a great way to start my Senior summer.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day today. It's times like these that I am sad I don't live closer to home so I can have family dinner but I'll be home in a week so it's all chill.

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment