Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lakers lost, Jazz won

I always love when the Lakers lose especially when it's to the Jazz! The Lakers are the only team that I actually want to lose games. I walked in the door, from class, and my roommate immediately told me how much he hates the Jazz. It's the only sports thing we disagree on, we are pretty compatible on everything else.

Anyways, I went to the doctor today and it turns out I don't have the flu! It's bronchitis haha Every year I get either pheumonia or bronchitis so I'm used to it but it's still not fun. She gave me antibiotics and cough pills and if you chew the cough pills they will make your mouth go numb. Strange side effect for a cough medicine. I stayed home from my internship today less out of feeling sick but it's pretty embarrassing to cough every 5 seconds and have everyone stare at you while your typing. I slept til 12 then went to the doctors then class. Right before class I remembered that I had forgotten to eat today. I never forget to eat so it was kinda weird but I rushed to Subway after class and had a delicious Italian BMT.

I'm in the midst of planning a trip to NYC after school ends in May. I've never been there before so I'm really really excited! If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear any and everything you have to say. I plan to move there after graduation so I figure I need to visit at least once before I move there haha I just need to convince my parents to pay for the flight and I'll be all set.

TRON: Legacy Reconfigured - It's the Tron soundtrack by Daft Punk but each song has been remixed by other DJs. It's pretty damn rad if you ask me. Check it out

Nick

4 comments:

  1. NYC is amazing. Ride up to the top of the Empire State Building, go to the Statue of Liberty, go to the public library, walk around Times Square, visit Wall Street, go to any of the Museums, visit the 9/11 memoral. Millions of things to do and see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good story, good air change often makes us good!!!
    Go To College

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go do all of those things! I love museums so that will probably be my first stop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey great story I totally agree with you I really enjoy read that.
    Sarchi

    ReplyDelete