Friday, April 15, 2011

Da club

It's rather late and I'm really, really tired but I can't sleep. Isn't it weird that when you're the most tired you can't sleep? Well I went to the club/bar tonight. I don't like going to this particular club, Tigerheat, but my friend wanted to go so I went along. The night started off pretty damn bad: this kid's car got towed, the freeway was closed, I got separated from my friends in line and when I finally got in, the dance floor was closed. I was about to call it a night but I got in to the dance floor and found my friends. From there it was a blast. I finally mustered up the courage to ask a guy to dance and I had a great time. If you couldn't tell from my music selections, I love dance music and I love to dance. The music was pretty good tonight and I danced the night away. I started dancing with one guy but he went to UCLA and when he found out I went to USC he got all weird and walked away. I didn't know rivalries were so prolific in the gay community haha After that I was dancing with my friends when a cute guy started dancing next to us so I asked him to dance and we ended up dancing/making out the rest of the night. I've never made out with a random guy at a club or bar so it was a new experience for me and it was pretty fun! Anyways, I should get to bed. I need to get up in a few hours for work and I get really bitchy if I don't get enough sleep haha I'll update y'all tomorrow.

Thanks for reading,

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment