Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

So far, my summer at home has involved a whole lot of sitting around and doing nothing, thus the lack of posts. I literally do the same thing everyday: read, eat, watch TV, go running and take my little brother to soccer practice. It has been pretty nice weather the past week but, of course, on Father's Day it's raining cats and dogs.

Currently, my family is at church so I am watching The Devil Wears Prada. I've seen it way too many times but I love the movie. Something about it just makes me happy. It's really nice to have the house quiet and just watch a movie with the thunderstorm outside. When my family gets back, we are going to have an early dinner (steak and potatoes and fruit yum!) and chill for the rest of the day. Simple Father's Days are the best.

Since nothing interesting is going on in my life at the moment, I'd love any suggestions of things you'd like to see me write about!

Snow Patrol
   Listen to everything they've put out. It's all really great and perfect for a more relaxing Sunday

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment